Study along with the students! This DVD accompanies the best selling phonics text, Active Phonics. Active Phonics was chosen as one of the “Best 50 textbooks” by the reputable magazine “President Family”. It covers 65 phonics rules plus plurals, past tense and pronunciation. The DVD explains the 65 rules through music and easy animation, using English only, thereby helping to improve understanding in English.
The rules are easy to understand with animation and music!
• This is the only thing you need to introduce the phonics rules in the classroom.
• It is easy to see on the screen from the back of the classroom.
Perfect for people who:
• Want to teach the phonics rules in a short time.
• Want to study phonics first themselves.
1. What is phonics?
2. One Letter, One Sound Group
3. Letter Name Vowels Group
4. Two Letters, One Sound Group
5. Blended Sound Group